Our comprehensive skin rejuvenation treatments at Women’s Choice Aesthetics in Trumbull, CT, can address a wide range of goals. Caring for your skin can delay and soften signs of aging. With certain treatments, such as microdermabrasion and laser rejuvenation treatments, we can improve the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage, scarring, and blemishes. Dr. Neil T. Specht performs injectable treatments such as Dysport® and dermal fillers, and Dr. Evangeline S. Specht performs microdermabrasion, laser skin rejuvenation, and all other skin treatments. Our doctors personalize each treatment to meet the patient's unique needs. They can also combine multiple skin treatments for more pronounced results.
Are You a Candidate?
Our wide range of treatments can address a variety of cosmetic concerns, including:
- Acne scarring
- Surgical scars
- Sun damage and age spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
Our skin treatments can take years off of your appearance and help you achieve a beautifully rejuvenated complexion.
Types of Skin Treatments Provided
During your consultation, your doctor will listen as you explain your cosmetic goals. Based on what you hope to achieve, he or she can create a personalized treatment plan. In many cases, multiple treatments can be combined to optimize your results. Treatment options include:
- This noninvasive treatment uses heat and light energy to reduce the appearance of sun damage, age spots, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. Almost immediately, you can experience more radiant skin.
- We use the DiamondTome™ system to perform a deep exfoliation for a healthier-looking complexion. This treatment removes dead skin cells from the outermost layer of your skin with a combination of diamond chips and light suction. After treatment, you will notice smoother skin and better absorption of skincare products.
- Vein Treatments
- We offer excel V™ laser treatment, sclerotherapy, and ClosureFast™ procedures to treat vein disorders such as rosacea, spider veins, varicose veins, dilated blood capillaries, and broken blood vessels. During your consultation, Dr. Evangeline S. Specht will determine the best treatment for your specific needs.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Enlighten3 and excel V™ laser treatments use high-powered laser light energy to reverse the effects of sun damage and aging by stimulating collagen production below the surface of your skin and removing hyperpigmentation. Patients who undergo this treatment experience tighter, smoother skin, and reduce wrinkles.
- This skin treatment uses the Eclipse Micropen or Endymed 3Deep Microneedling with RF to immediately trigger collagen and elastin production. Microneedling is often combined with photofacials and chemical peels to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, and uneven skin tone.
- Dysport®/BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers
- Injectables like Dysport/BOTOX Cosmetic or dermal fillers such as Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® can minimize the signs of aging.
Benefits of Skin Treatments
After your skin treatment is completed, you can experience:
- Smoother skin
- Reduced wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Increased confidence
- A more youthful general appearance
Turn Back the Clock
Our skin treatments can take years off of your appearance and help you achieve a beautifully rejuvenated complexion. Contact our office online or call (203) 445-0101 to schedule a complimentary skin care consultation. Based on what you hope to achieve, we can recommend the treatment or combination of treatments to provide your desired results.